We’ve received SAPS & CSA approval to present the 2020 B2B on Sunday 18 October, limited to a maximum of 480 x B2B mountain bikers and beer lovers.
· Car transfers on 18 Oct by Hermanus High School teachers and parents, from Greyton to Sandbaai can be booked on http://brewerytobrewery.co.za/car-transfers/ ;
· On Saturday you can buy a day permit at Hub and Spoke to loosen your legs on the gorgeous Greyton MTB Trails;
· Race registration is Saturday 17 Oct from 16h – 18h at Old Potters and late registration on 18 Oct from 6h – 7h at Uitkyk School;
· The B2B start is on Sunday 18 Oct at 7h at Uitkyk School (situated 2 streets above Old Potters in Greyton) sports ground – parking is available on the sports ground;
· The 1st km through Greyton is a neutral zone (cyclists slowly following a car);
· The 85km route consists of 67km scenic gravel roads, 10km on the Hemel-en-Aarde tar road with a fast downhill on Shaw’s Pass and 8km single tracks;
· The route and race are suitable for gravel and e-bikes.
R650 per entry for the 85km race
Entry fee includes:
2 x craft beer and a Prego Roll and chips at the Hemel-en-Aarde Brewery finish
Entry fee excludes:
CSA Day license of R50
Event T shirt (R150) and Cap (R250), which can be pre-ordered here.